- A friend from work is allowing me to store all my stuff at her place.
- My flights are reasonably priced and I am able to spend a few days in London with a friend.
- My leave of absence has been approved meaning I have a full time position at the hospital to come back to.
- My last day of work is September 23, and at this point I only have 11 shifts left, I love my job and co-workers but...
- Car insurance is going to pay out my claim from April (they originally were not going to, but changed their mind with out any hassling from me) providing me with more money for my trip and return.
- Mom and Dad are driving all the way up to Edmonton to help me move.